LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Lazy Days

While so much of the country is baking in heat, we're experiencing pleasant days and chilly nights. Walking around my neighborhood after dark I see neighbors relaxing around fire pits. The air feels like fall. It's easier to be laid up when the weather isn't summer hot. I hate being stuck in the house with the AC blasting, but the raging heat and humidity we often get in July and August is tough to take, too. We got very lucky this year.

I spent the afternoon lazing in the dappled sun on the patio with a glass of iced tea and a good book. That's pretty much my idea of a perfect day. Colorful birds visited my feeder while Thumper, our resident bunny, nosed around looking for treats. He didn't go home disappointed - Diva tossed him some carrot pieces for his lunch.

So much time on my hands. Too much time to think.

No comments:

Post a Comment