LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

The Best Laid Plans......

The weekend plans were all set: clean up the garden, rake the yard, groceries, house cleaning......the usual. Then Walker ruptured a disc in his back. He's having surgery on Tuesday. He can't get around very well. The weather turned crummy - rainy and cold. There went the yard work. Company stopped by. We rearranged the house for Walker's recuperation. I ran some essential errands, started on the cleaning. Now it's 2:45 am on Monday, I'm still trying to get my basic cleaning done. And, oh yeah - I haven't exercised all weekend. So are these reasons or excuses? And in the long run, does it matter? The bottom line is, I haven't taken a single step toward getting healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment