LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Meh.....

Not much to talk about.  Lots going on, but nothing I think anyone else would really be interested in.  My blood pressure is still up, so I have  a follow up with my doctor at the end of the month.  Trying not to worry about it, just taking the readings every day, writing them down, and keeping up with my walking.  I so do not want to end up with more medication, but if that’s what has to happen, so be it.  In the meantime, I refuse to stress about it.
On a happier note, the first round of my tulips have bloomed.  My favorites, the pink ones, always go last.  That’s fine by me - I get to enjoy these now, knowing that in a week or two, I will have a whole different view to look forward to.










1 comment:

  1. Pretty flowers. Looking at them should lower your pressure if nothing else. ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete