LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Spinning Forward - Terri DuLong


One of the things I love about reading is learning something new. I can't say I learned much from this book. It's set in one of my favorite areas of the country, Florida's Gulf Coast. That alone made it enjoyable for me. The protagonist, Sydney, is a likable character, and there was enough variety in the other characters to keep things interesting.
That said, everything came together more than a little too easily. For someone going through a total lifestyle change, Sydney moved past each obstacle with barely a pause. And I would have loved to see more development in the relationship between Sydney and her daughter.
Overall, this was a good, if light, book. Not one that I couldn't put down, but enjoyable all the same. I'd give this one four stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment