LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, April 11, 2010

We Have a New Neighbor!

A few nights ago I came home from work to see a fat brown rabbit parked on the lawn between the driveway and the front door. She didn't move as I got out of the car and went into the house. I had a pretty good feeling that a rabbit that chubby this early in the spring meant babies soon, so I did my best not to startle her. Every night since then, she's been posted in the same spot when I get home. This morning, I woke to see this:


The bare dirt where there should be three inches of bark indicates digging, and the wad of dry grass in the middle of the flowerbed means that a bunny lined a nest. Yep, looks like someone has made herself a nursery. Right by our front door, no less. Now all we have to is keep the dogs away for the next few months. Should be pretty interesting as we're still house breaking Lilly, which of course means going outside every three hours. Sigh. At least we'll get to see bunny babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment