LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Ahhh, the Weekend......

I'm not feeling so hot today.  I think it's just the combination of not getting enough rest and then over caffeinating myself to get through the day that has me off balance.  I've been a little shaky and a little foggy feeling all day.  You know what I mean - that out-of-it feeling you get when you've been sick.  You're getting better but you're not quite there yet.  Like that. Only I haven't been sick.
I got home from work a little while ago, and I should be in bed, but I'm overstimulated from too many Diet Cokes.  I need to wind down a little bit.  I'd like get a jump on my weekend to-do list, but I'm just not up for that.  My body has no energy, it's my mind that won't calm down.
Used to be, when I felt like this, I would crawl into bed with an old movie.  Something I'd seen a dozen times, so I didn't get engaged in it.  I'd be out in no time.  But we got all fancy and replaced the bedroom TV and VCR with an upgraded model that has a built in DVD player.  That's fine most of the time, but all my old movies are on cassette.  The VCR has been relocated to Diva's room.  Her bed is not that comfy for an adult.
By this time next week, radiation will be in my rear view mirror.  Hopefully, then, I can get caught up on my rest and back to my normal life.  For now, I think it's time to get some sleep.  Goodnight, friends.....

No comments:

Post a Comment