LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Miss Communication ~

Diva left me a voice mail yesterday, asking if I could take her swimming today at 12:30 pm.  I called her house, but her mom said she wasn't there - she was sleeping over at  my mom's house.  So I called over there to let Diva know that I was not available at 12:30, since I had a dentist appointment at two o'clock, but if I got done on time we could go swimming afterwards.

Today, I was getting out of the shower when I heard my front door open.  I wasn't dressed, so I hollered out, "Hello!" and my mom answered.  I tossed on a robe and went to see what they wanted - but my mom was alone.  She had already taken Diva back home, because Diva told her the first part of my message - I can't go swimming at 12:30 - but not the last part, about going after my appointment instead. Guess we need to work on Diva's communication skills.

On the plus side, I do not need a root canal, at least at the moment.  The two cavities on my right side have been filled.  Next week I get the left side done, and hopefully, that will be it for the year.  I hope, anyway.


2 comments:

  1. Glad you are getting your dental work done. My daughter did that last week. Did you and Diva ever get it straight. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wiggled the k but the steering wheel would not budge a hair. She did something with the key and pulled a little on one side of the steering wheel and it popped in to place. I was one cooked old lady. Glad you did not have a root canal.

    ReplyDelete