LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Back to the Vet

Ernie has an appointment first thing tomorrow morning.  The vet was not encouraging.  He told me that since this happened again, and so soon, it will probably keep happening.  He can do another enema, but he has to knock Ernie out to do it, and that's hard on her.  There is a surgery that may help, but none of the vets in this area are equipped to do it.  The closest place is about 150 miles from here.  Ernie doesn't enjoy traveling.  Of course, I'm pretty sure she doesn't enjoy enemas, either.  Walker is wonderful about helping with Ernie, but the decisions he leaves to me.  I've had Ernie for 22 years.  I've only had Walker for 8. He will support my decision but he won't offer an opinion.  I have some hard choices to make.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww, so sorry. I hope you can decide what is best, whatever it may be.

    ReplyDelete