LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

I Love Spring !

There's nothing like sunshine and warm breezes to turn an ordinary Wednesday into a celebration.  Best of all?  When the weather turns nice, Walker fires up the grill.  I'm off kitchen duty for the duration.  Sweet!

Mmmmm, grilled cheeseburgers!

The crab apple tree is about to burst into bloom ~ I love how the air smells right now.

Grilling is serious business.  Walker doesn't want to pause for a photo op ~

5 comments:

  1. You LUCKY lady. Off of kitchen duty for the season. Such a thing it should happen to me. Can you clone Walker and send him this way? LOL I LOVE the sights, sounds and smells of grilling out too. My hubby hates to be outdoors. In the old days he complained about the bugs. Now it's his COPD. Kind of knocks the wind out of my sails. But he can't help being sick. ENJOY your spring. We had frost last night and are expecting more tonight. This crazy weather can't make up it's mind. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Spring too...and I like grilled food, crab apple trees and someone to do the grilling for me. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my John hasn't
    fired up the
    ole Weber this year, yet
    soon, though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got the news on Lucy, I know she always likes your comments and looks forwad to them. We should be seeing her anytime back on the net.
    Sherry & Jack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spring is something we are all daydreaming about here. The snow is melting, drip drip drip and the weather is warming. But we've still got a ways to go. I can't wait to see dirt again! LOL Wildflowers will make me squeal with happiness!

    Beautiful flowers. :)

    As for BBQing.. we do that all winter. We'll be BBQ tomorrow. I'm so thankful my husband does most of the cooking.

    ReplyDelete