LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekly Spark

I skipped the Spark post last week, because of Easter.  It totally slipped my mind.  And I'll be skipping it next week, too, because I'll be out of town. So it would be really great if I had a nice, solid loss to report this week, right?  Well, I do have a loss!  A whopping 2/10 of a pound.  Wahoo!  I'm pretty sure the Texas Roadhouse dinner caused some water retention.  If I'm right, it will be gone tomorrow or the next day.  It's all good.  I figure, this isn't a race.  As long as I keep plugging away I'll get there.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes if you keep track too closely it defeats the purpose. STEADY as she goes. You're doing good. Hang in there. ENJOY your trip. Godspeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! At this point in your diet, losing just a little bit is good. By the time you lose the little water retention from the roadhouse meal, you will be down a little bit more.
    I need some scales that weight that precise. Perhaps that would encourage me. Do you think? Lol.
    I love the idea of ....easing.....down a few ounces at the time. Crash diets are not good. I need to ease down a few pounds. Help me!!!! Lol.

    ReplyDelete