LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, November 23, 2012

Deck the Halls

Nephew Cubby decided to sleep over on Wednesday night, since he was on vacation from school and I had the night off work.  He packed a bag for the occasion:  

I don't even rate clean socks, LOL ~

Since I had the night off, Walker and I hosted a lasagna dinner for the family.  Before we ate, Cubby and Squeak decorated my Christmas tree.  It's a pretty sad looking Walmart clearance reject but after the boys show it some love, it's not too bad:



I'm glad the boys are still willing to do this, because I really don't care to.  We're not home in the evenings to light the tree, and with no little ones here, it's just not a priority to me.  I do like to have a tree up when someone else does the work, though.


After dinner the boys resurrected my Jib Jab account.   They had a good time making holiday greetings and posting them on Facebook.  This one is my favorite, so I'm sharing. Click Here and Enjoy!

1 comment: