LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Experimenting


A while back, I decided that Walker and I needed to expand our horizons a bit.  Try new things.  I started with the grocery list.  Walker, who agreed with my plan in theory, was less than thrilled when he saw this in the freezer:




Still, we had them, we might as well try them, right?  The first impression was.....not great.  Just how, exactly, did they make those "grill" marks?

 

 
And why are the grill marks only on one side?  Still, we might as well cook them. 
 

 
The taste was......not great.  Not horrible, but not something Walker would embrace.  So I cooked up the other two patties, chopped them up, and made them into this:
 
 
 
Mmmmmmmmmmmm, lasagna!  After work that night, because I had open packages of chocolate in the pantry, I made a special treat for Walker.
 
 


Sweets for my sweetie.  The next morning, I found a pile of stems on the kitchen counter and three strawberries left on the mat in the fridge.  Looks like he liked them! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment