LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, November 14, 2011

The New Week Begins

The closing on Bro's new house is getting pushed back.  The sellers need more time to move out.  He's had to postpone it once himself, so he's understanding, but I hope it works out eventually.  Around here, a lot of sellers pull their homes off the market this time of year, as very few people want to move in the winter.  If this deal falls through he could be stuck.  Hopefully it'll all work out in the end.

My closet cleaning project has inspired me to move on to other, less frequently used closets.  There's a big one in the basement that has become a holding tank of sorts.  I took a peek inside and immediately identified half a dozen tops that still have tags on them, but are not the right sizes for me to wear.  I see some eBay listings in my future.  I think I'll be doing a lot more closet cleaning this winter, when it's too cold and too icy to do much else.

Miss Ernie seems to be needing some help, but I can't figure out what she needs.  She's been coming over to my chair and just crying.  She has food, she has water, her box is clean.  Her rice bag has been reheated throughout the day.  I know she's trying to tell me something but I don't know what.  I hope she isn't in pain.  She hops on the furniture easily, and she literally runs after I give her her medications, so I don't know that her issue is physical.  I really wish I could get inside her mind for about ten minutes.  I hate not knowing how to help her.

I have mandatory overtime at work this week, every night. I have to work the weekend, too.  I don't mind working extra hours but I don't know how much time I'll have for other things.  I know I have to work late, but how late remains to be seen.  If I don't get to check in with y'all, know that I'm thinking of you and will visit your sites soon ~

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there with work. Sounds like a tough week ahead. We'll be here when you get back. If it helps to know... Our cats Mira and Dara do the same thing, meowing with a sense of urgency. They seem to have everything they need but still they wail. I hope Ernie is ok. It would be neat to get inside their heads to figure it out. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your Emie has settled down. So lots of work coming up? Do they pay overtime or cut your regular hours just enough so it isn't over time? I do hope your brother gets his house and get moved in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a good chuckle out loud over your comment about the zebra!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe some of your closet cleaning will rub off on me...Lol.

    Oh, I do hope Ms. Ernie os okay.

    Hope Bro's deal goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete