LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, March 16, 2012

LOL, Y'all!

So Thursday, I'm in bed, waiting for sleep, watching TV.  I kept flipping channels, looking for something that would not spark my interest to the point that I'd stay awake.  As I went past the shopping channels, the presentation on HSN caught my eye.  They were showing a set that included shampoo, conditioner, and a hairbrush for under $20.  The list of botanicals included things like rosemary extract and argan oil, great for your hair and usually pretty expensive.  I'm loyal to my brand of hair stuff, but I'm thinking this set might be good for Walker.  I'm trying to decided if I'll remember to check it out when I wake up or should I write myself a note when the camera pulls back and there's a dog in the shot, getting groomed.  Yes, peeps, Royal Treatment Haircare is a line of dog shampoo.  And I almost bought it for Walker.  And when I told him about it, he asked if I ordered it anyway.  Sigh.

3 comments:

  1. Once upon a time I used to use Mane n Tail Shampoo. It's for horses, but made my hair silky smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I talked to a woman at the tack shop who uses Cowboy Magic, another horse product, on her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when it was a fad for people to use Mane and Tail. I believe this was in my highschool days. I would never have thought of it again if TaryTerre had not mentioned it. I don't remember using it myself.

    Good post...Funny...lol.

    ReplyDelete