LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, September 10, 2012

I'm Back!

We're not quite done yet, but come on in and see the progress.  We still have a fair amount of work to do:  crown molding, closet doors, a bit of hardware.  But it's functional space again, and I really like how it's coming along.  Take a look!


This is our foyer and the new front door ~ The camera picked up the green undertones in the wall paint, but in real life it's more of a khaki tan color


Our living room looks so big now.  The new carpet is like walking on clouds.  The print on the far wall is of the Golden Gate Bridge.  We pulled all the colors we used from that print ~

I made myself a little reading nook.  Hope I get to use it once in a while ~

Our dining room.   We still need to install crown molding and the china hutch hasn't been put back together with shelving and doors, but we can use it again ~




My mom was so happy to have the dining room back, she came over at midnight and put this puzzle together ~



4 comments:

  1. What a great job - it all came together so nicely! Tons of work, but worth it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've obviously missed this journey, but things look lovely! Thanks for coming over and encouraging me on my step back into blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice. Wish my house looked like that. Lots of work but all worth it.

    ReplyDelete