LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, December 24, 2012

Why, Thank You, Proctor & Gamble!

Each October, Proctor & Gamble partners with ShopKo stores to raise money for the Susan G Komen
foundation for breast cancer research.  This year, we had to send in receipts for $35 in Proctor & Gamble products to receive a free gift.  There was a long list of products, many of which I buy regularly anyway.  So I made my list, bought my stuff, mailed in the receipt, and forgot about it.  Until Friday, when a brown box landed on my doorstep.


Hmmm, what have we here? Pretty pink tissue is hiding............


Pretty pink kitchen ware.  Wow, now this is a nice gift.  A frying pan, silicone tongs, a cutting board, and a heat resistant spatula.  They even included a $10 Visa gift card.  Gotta love that! And just in time for my cancer-versary.   Thank you, Proctor & Gamble!


1 comment:

  1. You gotta love that stuff.
    Merry Christmas. All the best to your and your family.
    Rick

    ReplyDelete