LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

For Me?

I was visiting Ms Martyr when I discovered she had named my blog as one of her picks for the Stylish Blogger Award!  How cool is that?  Thank you, Ms Martyr! 


So here are the rules for accepting this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!

The first two rules are pretty easy, but I don't even read 15 blogs.  Most of the blogs I do read are award free.  So I'll have to find some new sites and get back to you on that one, LOL, but in the meantime, here are seven things that I bet you didn't know about me:

1.  My favorite color is purple.  Any shade of purple.

2.  A treat I love is white rice with cinnamon sugar.  I guess I learned this from my dad, since my mom thinks it's gross. All my sibs eat rice this way. We also eat grilled cheese sandwiches with sweet pickle relish in them.  My mom hates that, too.

3.  I would rather vacation in Alaska than anywhere else on the planet.

4.  I have literally paid people to bring jars of Ghiradelli Caramel Fudge sauce home to me from their vacations. Yes, it is that good.

5.  I played the flute in high school.  I was also a candy striper. 

6.  I have a cat named Ernie.  She will be 22 years old next month.  When I come home from work I make sure she's still breathing, since she is usually in the same spot as when I left.   The vet says he has never had a cat live to see 23.  I hope Ernie will be his first.  Walker isn't really a pet person, so not only was she was my first kitty, she will likely be my last.

7.  I love to travel but hate to fly.  I fly anyway, but I have never learned to like it. If I could get there by train in a reasonable amount of time, I would. Well, I think I would.  I've never actually traveled by train.  But the idea is very appealing, LOL.

So, thank you again, Ms Martyr!  It was very exciting to see my name on your list and I appreciate it.  I'll be  back soon with (hopefully) fifteen blogs to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment