LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Is it Nap Time Yet?

I forgot there was a 7 a.m.  I was reminded when my alarm went off this morning.  I guess it was morning - it was still dark.  The bathroom dude was coming back at 8 and I wanted to make sure I was dressed before he rang the bell.  I am not good at mornings.

I haven't been sleeping too well for the last week or so.  I'm hoping this bathroom deal is finished by noon so I can take a nap before work tonight.  Diva's artwork was chosen for a display at the regional art center.  There's a reception tonight for the unveiling, but it doesn't start until 5.  I could go for a just a few minutes before work, if I can get a little sleep. I don't think I even got two full hours last night.  From where I'm sitting, I can see that the new tub is in and the acrylic has been put up on the walls.  Of course, I have no idea what else needs to be done so I couldn't begin to guess how long it will take. I'm trying to stay busy so I don't doze off, but I'm running out of stuff to do.  I can only get to the kitchen and the living room without getting in the installer's way.

It's gonna be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment