LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Bright Side of the Big Snow


Driving home from work this morning, I spotting this happy guy in the neighbor's yard.  Looks like Diva's playmates had a good time in the snow on Monday.  Because I never learn, I didn't have my camera with me.  When I got home I grabbed it and walked back around the block to take this photo.  If you're wondering why I didn't wait until morning,  the thermostat in my car read 34* at 2am.  At the angle this guy was to begin with, I wasn't sure he'd stay standing when the sun came up.  You can't tell from the photo, but he's over six feet tall, easily.  I don't know how the kids managed to build him but I think that's the reason for his posture.  I just love snowmen, especially  ones with this much personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment