LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday Morning Blues

We're in the middle of a nasty winter storm. First we had snow the size of quarters falling thick and fast, making visibility very poor. Then it warmed up and the snow turned to freezing rain. After the sun went down, the rain turned back into snow.

I don't want to run our washing machine until the plumber works his magic, and I feel pretty certain that the weather will slow him down. I don't expect him now until Tuesday. With that in mind, I planned to go to the laundromat today after Walker got home from work. His van is the best vehicle for transporting a week's worth of laundry. Because of the weather, I stayed home instead.

Lil Bro and I cleaned out the kitchen cupboards in the morning, then the boys went out to shovel while I cleaned the inside of the house. We all fell asleep in the living room after lunch. Now it's 2am, Walker is getting ready to go to work, and I'm mourning the end of another weekend with my to to-do list half finished. I don't know if I'm not managing my time well or I'm simply trying to do too much, but I always feel a huge sense of frustration when Monday morning rolls around.

1 comment:

  1. I can't speak for all your weekends but I believe the plumbing problems you've had recently would definitely impact your "to do" activities. Don't get discouraged. If you're at all like me, things always seem to take much longer to accomplish than what I plan for. It doesn't help that I'm easily sidetracked.

    ReplyDelete