LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Miss Lucy, this One's for You

One of my blogger friends has a mystery plant growing in a whiskey barrel in her yard.  She posted a photo of it to see if anyone knew what it was.  Well, I'm not sure, but to me it looked like the balloon flower I had coming up in my own garden.  So here's my balloon flower, Lucy.  See what you think.



To me, they look similar but not exactly the same.  My plant has more jaggy edges on the leaves than Lucy's does.  She also said hers is a bulb.  I'm not sure what my root system looks like, but I bought it as a potted plant, not a bulb.  Doesn't mean there isn't a bulb in there, just that I haven't seen it.  This plant blooms with pretty blue flowers, but I used to have one that bloomed a pale pink.  Here's what it looks like when it blooms:

No comments:

Post a Comment