LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Stormy Night

Ernie and I are listening to a summer storm rage outside.  I haven't given her a fluid injection yet today, because yesterday's caused her foot to swell up worse than last time.  A full day later, it's still puffy, but going down now.  Ernie doesn't mind the storms, but they make me jumpy.  This one right now has been crashing overhead for half an hour.  I probably shouldn't be sitting here, in front of the window wall. 

I placed my first ad on Craig's List today.  My mom thinned a bunch of perennials and was hoping to sell the excess.  She potted them all up and brought them over during our neighborhood rummage sale.  But it rained buckets, and, while we went ahead with the sale, the turnout was not what we'd hoped for.  Now we have a table full of potted perennials to get rid of.  So I decided to try Craig's List.  I'll let ya know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. If you get a chance , go to my blog and see my mystery plant, You were right. It is aggressive little devil, wants to sprout in other places in the barrel. We had one heck of a storm all across Nebraska. We had all kinds of thunder and lightning. I iced my knee down all day yesterday when I could and it feels pretty good today.

    ReplyDelete