LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ah, Rats!

Walker and I have a date tonight. We scored tickets to a huge concert, so we both took the night off, made dinner reservations, the whole bit. I was looking forward to it, but Walker has been downright hyper. With both of us working nights, different shifts on different days, we just don't get to go out much. Having a date night is a big deal.

Which is why it totally sucks that we're having yet another freak April snowstorm. The concert is cancelled. They say it will be rescheduled, but this has happened before and what usually happens is, the venue negotiates with the performer for a couple weeks, they eventually realize they can't come to terms, and refunds go out in the mail. I really, really wanted to see this concert. I hope they can work something out.

When the announcement went out that the concert was cancelled my office called to see if I'd be coming in for my shift. Um, no. Walker and I are still planning to go out to dinner. We're terribly short staffed at work but the thing is, my coworkers have already adjusted their schedules to cover for me. If I went in, they'd still need to work their shifts. I would just be an extra body floating around. I'm surprised they even asked me.

My internet service will be disconnected some time after midnight. Not sure if the weather will affect our new service being installed. I'll catch up with y'all when we're back online!

No comments:

Post a Comment