LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Cool Down

The heat has finally broken.  It is a delicious 57* outside right now.  The AC is off, the windows are open, and a lovely chilly breeze is wafting through the window.  I cannot wait to go to bed and snuggle under a real blanket. I bet I will sleep like a rock.

Which would be a nice change, as my Tamoxifen has been causing me to turn into a thermal nuclear heat generator again.  Walker has been sleeping in his recliner in the living room because of it.  Even with the AC turned up and the ceiling fan on, I would get so uncomfortably warm I wasn't able to sleep.  If I didn't have herds of people wandering through my house all day, I would probably have spent my non working hours in the buff.

Maybe not.

At any rate, the cooler weather is a welcome change.  I'm sure I'll be longing for heat soon enough, but right now it's just about perfect outside. And inside.  I don't know how long this spell is supposed to last.  I intend to take full advantage while I can.  G'night!






2 comments:

  1. Maybe some of your cool will blow down here in the South soon. Your famly looks very comfortable in the photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is cool here but not that cool. We got down to 65 but not going to open windows yet. I guess tomorrow is supposed to stay cool all day and cooler at night. Love it!!!! Dread snow and ice but after such an unbearably hot summer and weird spring, I will take the cold winter.

    ReplyDelete