LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Day 4 - Animal Kingdom



Animal Kingdom was another park that the three of us had not explored in the past.  Have to say, we’ve been missing out.  I loved it, and I know my mom  and Walker did, too.  There aren’t a lot of rides  in this park but there is a roller coaster that Walker raved about and a white water rafting ride that he returned from happily soaked.  My mom and I meandered down jungle trails that just happened to take us by furry, feathered, and fishy friends,  arranged in a way that did not feel like a traditional zoo.  The movie “Chimpanzees” had just been released, so there were references to that everywhere.  My favorite were large “sand” sculptures with the movie logo on them.  For the lucky few who get to call making these pieces their job, I am envious.    Beats the heck out of data entry.









My favorite part of Animal Kingdom was an amazing show based on the movie Lion King.  The show was pretty much done in the dark, and I haven't yet perfected the settings I need for that kind of photography, so my photos just didn't turn out.  You'll have to take my word for it - the show was spectacular. 

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun. GREAT photos. Love the animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some super cool pictures here! I can imagine the fun you all had.

    ReplyDelete