LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekend's Over......

The crab apple tree has burst into bloom but I haven't had any patio time.  It's gone cold outside, with a frost warning tonight. What is UP with this crazy weather?  Diva and I put in a couple of veggie plants last weekend, so before too long here I'll have to go cover them.  I also have to bring the hanging baskets and pots from the window boxes into the garage.  What happened to spring??

We were planning a yard sale for this weekend, too, but called it off due to cold and rain.  We're going to try again next week.  We hadn't advertised, so calling it off was not a big deal.  I hope we can get something done with it soon though.  We have a lot of treasures to find new homes for, and not much of a garage in which to house them.  We're going to have to do another sale in a couple weeks. 

Walker went on his summer schedule this weekend.  That means he works shorter shifts, but five to six days a week instead of four.  He hates the schedule, but it leaves more time for him to do things around the house.   That makes life easier on me.  On the regular schedule, he gets three days off a week, but he usually is so whipped he spends the first day resting, the second day socializing, and the third day he tries to fit in everything he's put off for the week.  It doesn't often work.

1 comment:

  1. This is just the beginning of a warming after several downright cold days. I like your cute chart of weight loss. I wish it was mine. lol

    ReplyDelete