LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Cavalry is Calling!

I have my rescheduled mammogram this morning.  I took half a vacation day from work last night so I could get home at a reasonable time.  I was in bed by midnight, the alarm set for 6:30.  I didn't actually need to get up until 7:00 but since I slept through it last time, I guess I thought I should bump up the time.  Like that would make a difference. Anyway, I woke up about every hour all night, but I fell right back to sleep after I checked the time.  So when the alarm finally went off at 6:30 I was ready to bounce out of bed and get this thing over with. 

Apparently I'm not the only one stressing over this appointment.  Bro called while I was in the shower, and when I didn't answer the phone he called my mom to see if she could come over and get me up.  Walker called, too, checking on me.  I fully expect to hear from my sister any minute.

On the subject of medical stuff, I still haven't heard from my family practice doctor about my high triglycerides.  She was on vacation last week so I imagine she's still getting caught up.  I'm looking forward to that conversation less than today's mammogram.  I just really hate taking meds.

4 comments:

  1. I hate taking meds too...I take one pill, thyroid medication.
    I hope all of your test come out good, always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate taking meds, too. Hope all your tests go smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on the meds. Nice everybody checked in. You are loved. Nobody in my life would. Hope the mammogram got done on schedule. Good luck on the results. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was nice that everyone did check in on you and that you got up on time! I'm with you about meds and it seems once you are on some of them, its virtually impossible to get off of them.

    betty

    ReplyDelete