LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

It Helps When You Know How to Read

The triglyceride thing was bothering me, so I went back through my notes and realized I had read the numbers wrong.  My first test, three months ago, revealed 225, not 275.  Apparently I can't read my own handwriting.  My doctor wanted me to lose at least 75 points, which would make the target 150, just like the nurse told me.  So I didn't do as well as I thought I did.  I made it just over half way, losing 42 points out of the 75 that my doctor was hoping for.  Ah, well, at least I know.  I can sound like I know what I'm talking about when my doctor calls next week.

4 comments:

  1. At least you made some progress. Just keep it up and you will get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done this solely with diet and exercise, haven't you? That's something to be proud of.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, that is wonderful! I know you are glad of that. I hope my bloodwork gives me a satisfactory report. Lord knows I have tried!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay the course. You will keep improving.

    ReplyDelete