LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

The People People, Disguised as the Entertainment Weekly People

Well, I think we finally have a resolution to The Missing Magazine Saga.  I wasn't totally sure, because, in the response below, you will see they entered the wrong magazine title:

Thank you for contacting ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY Customer Service.
We have reviewed your previous inquiry and the response that was sent to you. We apologize for any misunderstanding which may have occurred.
We are sorry that you had problems with your magazine subscription. We have extended your subscription with our compliments. Your new expiration date is August 08, 2011. We value you as a customer and hope that you continue to enjoy our magazine. If there is anything else that we could help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Now, I decided to ignore the mistake in the magazine name, as well as the blurb about how they "extended my subscription with their compliments" because, really, they didn't do anything complimentary.  All they did was give me what I actually paid for.  Which is what I asked for in the first place.  If they want to pat themselves on the back and call themselves generous, I don't care.  I just want the nineteen issues I paid for, which is what they say they will send me.  Still, I thought it might be too good to be true.  And guess what?



This showed up yesterday.  In my actual mailbox.  The correct magazine, dated April 4, 2011.  It has my actual name and the correct address on the label.  Wahoo!  Now I can go back to the more important things in my life.  Finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment