LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Dreaming of Better Days

Last night, I dreamed about Disney World. For years I've wanted to stay at the Beach Club resort, but it is so, so expensive. Walker and I have made several trips to Orlando over the years but we always choose a budget motel. We can stay a week for the price of one night at the Beach Club. Seriously.

In my dream, I was walking the perfectly landscaped grounds of the Beach Club, admiring the pools and smelling the flowers. Everyone was so friendly. Then I realized, all the employees were people I had known through my life. Old friends who have slipped away, all dressed in Hawaiian shirts and working at the resort. I can't stop thinking about it. I'm not sure what the dream means, but I do think the time has come to plan a visit to the Beach Club. Who cares if we can only afford to stay two nights, LOL. I just want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment