LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, September 10, 2010

Here's What Happened.....Part 6

I had some decisions to make over the weekend. On the one hand, I didn't have a confirmed diagnosis yet. On the other, I was pretty sure that once I got that diagnosis things would happen pretty quickly. I wanted to tell my family, but I didn't have answers to the questions I knew they would ask: how big, how bad, what next.... I also wanted to come up with a plan, cause I'm just that kind of gal. I feel better when I have a plan. But I needed those answers myself.

In the end, I told my younger brother, my older sister, a couple of close friends, and my bosses. I made it clear that the biopsy wasn't back, but that Dr S was very confident in her diagnosis. My bosses were incredibly supportive. Everyone was. I take a lot of comfort in knowing that I have so many strong, caring people pulling for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment