LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Shifting into High Gear

Dr C just called with the results of my two most recent biopsies - both are positive for cancer. Surgery is set for the day after tomorrow. Yikes! We knew this was a possibility but it pretty much sounded like surgery wouldn't be until the end of the month. We're hoping for a lumpectomy but it's iffy at this point, with four not-all-right-together tumors that need to come out. I have a meeting with Dr C tomorrow morning to go over everything. My mind is racing with all the things that need to be done before surgery. Right now, I have to get ready for work.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with surgery. Make sure you have lots of pillows for when you get home. It's nice to be all propped up in bed because it can hurt a little trying to lower and raise yourself from bed. A small pillow for the car is nice to place between the seatbelt and your boob. I wasn't in too much pain, I think the car was the worst part with all the jostling.

    ReplyDelete